Sunday, September 20, 2015

Konfident Spotlight

We all need someone to look up too, and who better than the Queen B herself, Beyonce.

She is the perfect modern day example of a driven, successful, talented woman. She "runs the world" with her 16 grammy awards and record breaking albums, while being a devoted wife and mother all at the same time.

According to Biography.com she has won multiple performance awards, has the record for the fastest selling album on iTunes, and has performed at the Super Bowl. She even made Forbes top 10 list of entertainment's highest earning women and has produced 5 albums. All of this and I can't even find time to go to the gym?!

Most importantly, Beyonce deserves this recognition because she is able to balance all of these achievements and successes while having a husband and daughter, and keeping her head on straight! (As we know most celebrities struggle to do)

Beyonce is one of my favorite inspiring women because of her many quotes about confidence and success. Here are some of my favorites!

"I don't like to gamble, but if there's one thing I'm willing to bet on it's myself."

"I don't have to prove anything to anyone. I only have to follow my heart and concentrate on what I want to say to the world. I run my world."

"The most alluring thing a woman can have is confidence."

"I'm not bossy. I'm the boss."

"Power is not given to you. You have to take it."

Let's all strive to bring out a little inner Beyonce each and every day.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment