Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Kasual Makeup

Like most women, makeup is my best friend and worst enemy. We hate that we love it so much. I would never say makeup is a necessity or that it is essential to confidence, but on a day you need a little pick me up or a boost of extra confidence there are hundreds of quick and simple ways to get the job done.

If you're looking for a natural and easy makeup routine here is what I recommend!


    (Image from Popsugar Inc)
  1. Mascara - I could literally put this for every other number because it takes about 30 seconds to apply and makes a world of a difference. Swipe on a few coats of your favorite mascara  and you will feel a world of a difference. Wake up your eyes with my favorite brand Maybelline Colossal for only $7.49!
  2. Concealer - Dabbing on a few drops of concealer here and there will cover up pimples and dark spots, so you can quit worrying about them and focus on bigger and better things!
  3. White eyeliner - Adding a couple dabs of white eyeliner in the corner of your eyes by your nose will make your eyes like 10x bigger and 10x brighter! Look, even Blake Lively does it! 
    Picture by Cosmopolitan 
  4. Blush - Purchase a bright shade of blush and sweep it across your cheekbones with a fluffy brush before scrambling out the door. It'll add a pop of color to your face and make people notice you. 
  5. Did i say Mascara

Tyra Banks once said, "I love the confidence makeup gives me." 

See for yourself 

Xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment