Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Kaptivating Good Information

I don't know about you, but with the internet being an overwhelming splurge of information I find it difficult to get exactly what I want when I want it. (& trust me, I'm good at that) With News, Facebook, Wikipedia, blogs, campaigns, advertisements around every click how are we suppose to pick, chose, and discover what we need?

When it comes down to news and advice on confidence, women, and success, I've got your back. Below I've listed five websites that will help you find what you're looking for, starting with lucky number one,

POPSUGAR Inc. 
If you're looking for fitness, food, shopping, and entertainment this is the site for you. I can't express how many times I've seen links on Facebook or Pinterest that look super interesting and every time they bring me to POPSUGAR. Here I find all my workout tips, (that boost confidence) recipes, and helpful life tricks/hacks. This site is the #1 independent media & technology company for women and I highly recommend it to all of you!
Link: POPSUGAR Inc.
Audience: Women searching for everyday lifestyle information

The Huffington Post Women
With the Huffington Post being a massive site full of current and breaking news stories 24/7, it is next to impossible to come across stories specifically on women in the news. With tabs reading, "Women's Health" and "Powerful Women" this site will to keep you educated and up to date with women's issues and advice as well as teaching you about powerful role models and much more. Advancing this page even further is the empowering and motivating quotes found when scrolling the site. Staying up to date with news, getting women's advice, and reading about inspirational people, what could be better?
Link: Huffington Post Women
Audience: Anyone interested in news focusing on women

Glamour
What do women like? (Besides being super independent & intelligent of course) Fashion. Love. Health. Sex. Weddings. Beauty. Celebs. Politics. Must I continue? Follow it all on Glamour. "5 Minute Healthy Snacks," 3 Things You Can Do to Keep Your Brain Healthy," and "Skin Care 101" and just a few of the article titles that you can find. Boost up your confidence by taking a peak at some of their great links and articles.
Link:Glamour
Audience: Women looking for health and lifestyle articles

Success
Ladies, I may love all the sites about health, fashion, and beauty, but something I find even more important is success. In a world where women are still facing wage discrepancies and inequality, I can't think of anything more exciting than showing men what we really can do. The website Success is a great tool loaded with information on businesses, personal development, professionalism, and more. Use this website when landing that new job, when trying for a new promotion, or just because you want to be damn awesome. "4 Simple Steps to Live Your Dreams." "Secret to Getting What you Want in Life." I sure know what I'm reading after I post this!
Link: Success
Audience: Anyone striving to advance themselves and learn to be more successful

Last but not least,
Forbes Woman
Another site all about you guys. A site where the women are the writers. The horizon of information is not strictly limited to women in the news, instead the information is vast, breaking, and useful; simply created by women authors. Need I say more?
Link: Forbes Woman
Audience: Anyone looking for news & information, especially news written by women


No comments:

Post a Comment