Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Killer Konfidence Quotes to live by!

If there's one thing I love to do on the internet, its look up quotes. If I'm sitting at home watching tv, I'll boost up my hot pink computer and head straight for the quotes. If I'm bored in class (shhh) or can't sleep at night, I'm scrolling through my computer looking quotes up.

My favorite site to find quotes is hands down, the one and only Pinterest.

Pinterest is, as you all hopefully know, the most amazing tool for anything and everything you will ever need in life, especially quotes.

If you're ever feeling down on yourself? Look up "motivational quotes" or "inspiring quotes." Feeling happy, boost that even more with "happy quotes." Quotes help me make it through those tough Monday's and dragging, jam-packed weeks!

Here are some of my favorite quotes about confidence below!





No comments:

Post a Comment